1897 Hamilton Ln, Escondido, CA 920295 beds, 4 baths, 3,612 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 193 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $635,000
- Price/sqft: $176
- MLS #: 140043559
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,612 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 2385114600
- Zillow Home ID: 16705471
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1897 Hamilton Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92029 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 24.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29% lower than in Escondido, and 34.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92029 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Escondido.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92029 home values.
- 1881 Hamilton Ln Escondido, CA$772K42.52,887
- 1915 Hamilton Ln Escondido, CA$858K4--3,663
- 1865 Hamilton Ln Escondido, CA$822K53.53,612
- 1898 Hamilton Ln Escondido, CA$817K53.53,612
- 1910 Hamilton Ln Escondido, CA$739K432,819
- 1888 Hamilton Ln Escondido, CA$772K533,184
- 1852 Coltridge Pl Escondido, CA$795K533,184
- 2030 Ridgecrest Pl Escondido, CA$750K432,819
- 1880 Hamilton Ln Escondido, CA$767K42.52,887
- 1849 Hamilton Ln Escondido, CA$788K42.52,887
- 2020 Ridgecrest Pl Escondido, CA$842K43.53,601
- 1943 Bedford Pl Escondido, CA$774K42.52,887
- 1920 Hamilton Ln Escondido, CA$720K332,819
- 1833 Hamilton Ln Escondido, CA$822K53.53,612
- 1930 Mountain Valley Ln Escondido, CA$798K43.53,537
- 1851 Coltridge Pl Escondido, CA$988K53.53,612
- 1933 Bedford Pl Escondido, CA$859K53.53,768
- 2034 Ridgecrest Pl Escondido, CA$967K53.53,663
- 1930 Hamilton Ln Escondido, CA$756K533,465
- 1933 Jadero Pl Escondido, CA$596K421,615
Nearby Schools in Escondido
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.