- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1898 Walnut St, Roseville, MN 551135 beds, 1.75 baths, 2,016 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $182,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,016 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 172923320038
- Zillow Home ID: 2094569
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1898 Walnut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 55113 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 25.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.6% greater than in Lauderdale, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 55113 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lauderdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 55113 home values.
- 1894 Walnut St Roseville, MN$196K31960
- 1902 Walnut St Roseville, MN$240K41.752,016
- 1904 Walnut St Roseville, MN$141K21552
- 1888 Walnut St Roseville, MN$236K521,908
- 1910 Walnut St Roseville, MN$211K311,440
- 1884 Walnut St Roseville, MN$229K321,436
- 1918 Walnut St Roseville, MN$226K321,688
- 1901 Malvern St Roseville, MN$190K311,176
- 1878 Walnut St Roseville, MN$182K311,040
- 1909 Malvern St Roseville, MN$205K311,315
- 1897 Malvern St Roseville, MN$209K311,747
- 1913 Malvern St Roseville, MN$257K32.51,499
- 1874 Walnut St Roseville, MN$183K211,040
- 1887 Malvern St Roseville, MN$207K311,625
- 1919 Malvern St Roseville, MN$184K221,211
- 1870 Walnut St Roseville, MN$178K311,040
- 1903 Walnut St Roseville, MN$184K411,192
- 1873 Malvern St Roseville, MN$166K421,165
- 1866 Walnut St Roseville, MN$180K211,040
- 1869 Malvern St Roseville, MN$179K21816
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.