18991 SW 32nd St, Miramar, FL 330295 beds, 5 baths, 4,132 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,094 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $575,000
- Price/sqft: $139
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,132 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 513925043190
- Zillow Home ID: 43230894
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18991 Sw 32nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33029, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.7% lower than in Miramar, and 202.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33029 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miramar.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33029 home values.
- 18991 SW 32nd St Miramar, FL$654K654,162
- 18981 SW 32nd St Miramar, FL$629K----3,059
- 3200 SW 190th Ave Miramar, FL$600K443,256
- 18971 SW 32nd St Miramar, FL$520K----2,973
- 3210 SW 190th Ave Miramar, FL$668K554,132
- 18990 SW 32nd St Miramar, FL$542K----2,973
- 18980 SW 32nd St Miramar, FL$548K553,121
- 18970 SW 32nd St Miramar, FL$538K534,614
- 3220 SW 190th Ave Miramar, FL$488K532,751
- 18961 SW 32nd St Miramar, FL$539K----2,973
- 18951 SW 32nd Ct Miramar, FL$469K432,973
- 18960 SW 32nd St Miramar, FL$661K655,350
- 18941 SW 32nd Ct Miramar, FL$486K----2,973
- 18960 SW 32nd St Miramar, FL$954K655,350
- 18960 SW 32nd St Miramar, FL$727K655,350
- 18965 SW 32nd Ct Miramar, FL$611K----4,822
- 18931 SW 32nd Ct Miramar, FL$492K542,817
- 3230 SW 190th Ave Miramar, FL$523K533,397
- 18930 SW 31st Ct Miramar, FL$519K432,784
- 3180 SW 189th Ter Miramar, FL$601K651
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!