- Lot: 6,229 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- 236 days on Zillow
- Views: 12,381 all time views
- 53 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $218
- MLS #: 81440227
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Territorial
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bathroom \ Other, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Laminate, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas - Natural, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Hookup - Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Mediterranean, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,850 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 084B046000909
- Zillow Home ID: 24906553
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $679-885K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 94546 home values will rise 5.4% next year, compared to a 4.7% increase for Castro Valley as a whole. Among 94546 homes, this home is 46.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 40.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94546, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.4% greater than in Castro Valley, and 46.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94546 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Castro Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94546 home values.
|18990 Stanton Ave Castro Valley, CA||$442K||2||1||787|
|19000 Stanton Ave Castro Valley, CA||$877K||4||4||3,338|
|2700 Perrich Ave Castro Valley, CA||$669K||4||2||1,836|
|19002 Stanton Ave Castro Valley, CA||$679K||4||2.5||2,346|
|18930 Stanton Ave Castro Valley, CA||$565K||2||1||1,488|
|18876 Stanton Ave Castro Valley, CA||$824K||5||3||2,828|
|19004 Stanton Ave Castro Valley, CA||$630K||4||2.5||2,340|
|18908 Stanton Ave Castro Valley, CA||$680K||3||2||2,132|
|2625 Fox Ridge Dr Castro Valley, CA||$834K||4||3||2,640|
|18929 Stanton Ave Castro Valley, CA||$611K||3||2||1,425|
|2700 Talbot Ln Castro Valley, CA||$621K||3||2||1,280|
|19006 Stanton Ave Castro Valley, CA||$643K||3||2||1,664|
|18917 Stanton Ave Castro Valley, CA||$530K||3||1||1,144|
|19011 Stanton Ave Castro Valley, CA||$840K||4||3||2,824|
|19124 Kit Fox Pl Castro Valley, CA||$1.04M||4||4||3,544|
|2710 Talbot Ln Castro Valley, CA||$852K||4||4||2,968|
|18882 Stanton Ave Castro Valley, CA||$579K||4||--||1,294|
|18866 Stanton Ave Castro Valley, CA||$832K||4||2.5||2,758|
|18905 Stanton Ave Castro Valley, CA||$573K||3||2||1,340|
|18941 Stanton Ave Castro Valley, CA||$618K||2||2||1,216|
Nearby Schools in Castro Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!