19 Atwood Ave, Stoneham, MA 021802 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,022 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $185
- Finished basement, 674 sqft
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Public School,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,APPLIANCES \ Washer / Dryer Combo,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping,FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace,FAM_LEVEL \ Basement,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Separate Booster,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Finish - Earthen Plaster,KIT_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled,KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office,OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Workshop,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Ranch,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,022 sqft
- Parcel #: M:18 B:000 L:37
- Zillow Home ID: 56339891
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19 Atwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02180, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% higher than in Stoneham, and 53.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02180 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stoneham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02180 home values.
- 6 W Hancock St Stoneham, MA$443K311,709
- 11 W Hancock St Stoneham, MA$381K321,856
- 22 Atwood Ave Stoneham, MA$352K31.51,060
- 4 W Hancock St Stoneham, MA$448K31.51,401
- W Hancock St Stoneham, MA$385K221,870
- 57 W Hancock St Stoneham, MA$423K422,815
- 24 Atwood Ave Stoneham, MA$462K421,588
- 7 Hillside Rd UNIT 7 Stoneham, MA$235K211,412
- 9 Hillside Rd Stoneham, MA$388K421,610
- 13 Grandview Ave Stoneham, MA$738K53.54,020
- 13 Grandview Ave Stoneham, MA$743K53.53,232
- 17 Ledge St Stoneham, MA$406K312,012
- 9 Atwood Ave Stoneham, MA$476K622,460
- 2 W Hancock St Stoneham, MA$356K311,394
- 26 Atwood Ave Stoneham, MA$548K441,953
- 1 W Hancock St Stoneham, MA$601K332,536
- 2 Hillside Rd Stoneham, MA$347K532,134
- 7 Atwood Ave Stoneham, MA$327K41.51,566
- 18 Atwood Ave Stoneham, MA$469K42.52,508
- 5 Atwood Ave Stoneham, MA$383K41.51,566
Nearby Schools in Stoneham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292