19 Base Hill Rd, Keene, NH 034313 beds, 2 baths, 2,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.82 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- 94 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Price/sqft: $128
- MLS #: 4364194
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,340 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2119017555
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19 Base Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03431, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 265.8% greater than in Keene Metro, and 84.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03431 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Keene Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 129 Base Hill Rd Keene, NH$189K31.5--
- 129 Base Hill Rd Keene, NH$221K32--
- 33 Base Hill Rd Keene, NH$123K321,930
- 24 Base Hill Rd Keene, NH$375K454,255
- 25 Base Hill Rd # 25 Keene, NH$146K331,952
- 114 Base Hill Rd Keene, NH$256K533,447
- 39 Base Hill Rd Keene, NH$145K322,288
- 37 Base Hill Rd Keene, NH$167K31.51,743
- 31 Base Hill Rd Keene, NH$165K31.51,744
- 29 Base Hill Rd Keene, NH$121K321,680
- 25 Base Hill Rd Keene, NH$158K331,952
- 15 Base Hill Rd Keene, NH$286K534,148
- 43 Base Hill Rd # 43 Keene, NH$128K221,728
- 43 Base Hill Rd Keene, NH$132K221,728
- 109 Base Hill Rd Keene, NH$149K211,626
- 16 Bradford Rd Keene, NH$373K44.56,333
- 238 Base Hill Rd UNIT 81 Keene, NH$134K21.51,024
- 238 Base Hill Rd UNIT 70 Keene, NH$114K21.5--
- 238 Base Hill Rd UNIT 30 Keene, NH$112K22--
- 238 Base Hill Rd UNIT 77 Keene, NH$112K22--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.