19 Beach Pl, Maplewood, NJ 070405 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,162 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Located only steps away from town, parks, schools and Midtown Direct commuter trains, this fine home promises the very best in comfortable ?in-town living.?
The first level features natural chestnut trim throughout and includes a fully screened front porch; side foyer with beaded wainscoting; expansive formal living room with wood-burning fireplace, built-in bookshelves, leaded glass windows and pocket doors opening to the dining room; spacious formal
dining room with paneled wainscoting and leaded glass windows; eat-in kitchen including separate breakfast area with vaulted ceiling; powder room; and a large, elevated deck.
The second level offers four nicely sized bedrooms; a full hall bath; and center foyer.
The sweeping master suite, which features a vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, occupies the entire third level and features a sleeping area with private, full bath; sitting area with built-in bookshelves and sliding doors opening to a rear balcony; and office area.
The lower level accommodates the spacious recreation room; laundry room; and storage/utility room.
Renowned for its Village, a collection of quaint shops and restaurants, Maplewood is a thriving community where residents enjoy local shopping and exceptional recreational and cultural facilities. Named by New York Magazine as one of the ?Top Ten Affordable Suburbs in the New York Metro Area,? Maplewood combines a small-town life-style with city conveniences, and yet is only a short commute by Midtown Direct train into Manhattan.
- Lot: 10,497 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $639,000
- Price/sqft: $296
- Parking: 1 space
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,162 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 1100013 0600088
- Zillow Home ID: 52633165
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19 Beach Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07040 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Maplewood, and 94% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07040 home values.
- 17 Beach Pl Maplewood, NJ$716K42.52,166
- 21 Beach Pl Maplewood, NJ$754K----2,694
- 68 Jefferson Ave Maplewood, NJ$742K----2,840
- 60 Jefferson Ave Maplewood, NJ$743K----2,458
- 23 Beach Pl Maplewood, NJ$668K----2,127
- 17 Woodland Rd Maplewood, NJ$733K----2,162
- 58 Jefferson Ave Maplewood, NJ$599K----2,278
- 18 Beach Pl Maplewood, NJ$515K422,012
- 20 Beach Pl Maplewood, NJ$768K432,594
- 11 Woodland Rd Maplewood, NJ$704K532,292
- 72 Jefferson Ave Maplewood, NJ$526K----1,752
- 19 Woodland Rd Maplewood, NJ$658K----2,199
- 22 Beach Pl Maplewood, NJ$707K----2,254
- 7 Woodland Rd Maplewood, NJ$663K----2,980
- 21 Woodland Rd Maplewood, NJ$713K----2,020
- 73 Jefferson Ave Maplewood, NJ$536K----1,908
- 24 Beach Pl Maplewood, NJ$547K----2,205
- 74 Jefferson Ave Maplewood, NJ$583K42.52,294
- 8 Brookside Rd Maplewood, NJ$746K431,988
- 61 Jefferson Ave Maplewood, NJ$782K32.52,485
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!