- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- 17 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,315 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jun 1988 for $96,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- MLS #: 71831779
- View Virtual Tour
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public School, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FLOORING \ Wood, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Walk\Jog Trails, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Fuses, COOLING \ None, HEATING \ Oil, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,352 sqft
- Parcel #: M:068 B:248 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 56528449
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $172-255K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01752 home values will increase 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Marlborough as a whole. Among 01752 homes, this home is 31.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 23.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01752, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marlborough, and 42.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01752 home values.
|27 Belmont St Marlborough, MA||$238K||4||2||2,226|
|33 Belmont St # 1 Marlborough, MA||$257K||3||1||--|
|23 Belmont St Marlborough, MA||$239K||4||2||1,992|
|26 Belmont St Marlborough, MA||$269K||6||3||2,594|
|12 Arnold St Marlborough, MA||$234K||3||1||1,478|
|22 Belmont St Marlborough, MA||$239K||6||2.5||1,302|
|22 Arnold St Marlborough, MA||$256K||3||1||1,798|
|43 Belmont St Marlborough, MA||$256K||6||2||2,666|
|15 Belmont St Marlborough, MA||$289K||4||2||3,323|
|9 Belmont St Marlborough, MA||$236K||5||2||2,082|
|16 Belmont St Marlborough, MA||$232K||3||2.5||1,466|
|26 Arnold St Marlborough, MA||$255K||3||1.5||1,702|
|12 Belmont St Marlborough, MA||$218K||3||1||1,256|
|50 Belmont St Marlborough, MA||$262K||5||2.5||2,401|
|50 Belmont St # 1 Marlborough, MA||$211K||2||1||930|
|32 Belmont St Marlborough, MA||$283K||3||3||2,274|
|32 Sumner St Marlborough, MA||$243K||2||1||1,763|
|15 Arnold St Marlborough, MA||$253K||4||2||1,623|
|33 Belmont St Marlborough, MA||$264K||9||3||2,331|
|177 Chestnut St Marlborough, MA||$240K||3||2||1,641|
Nearby Schools in Marlborough
K-4 & ungraded1.0 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!