A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1796
- Views: 2,659 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $640,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $266
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FAM_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Wood, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Antique, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,410 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0054 B:0134 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56953735
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $549-882K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01950 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Newburyport as a whole. Among 01950 homes, this home is valued 46.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 90.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
|17 Broad St Newburyport, MA||$578K||2||2.5||2,323|
|21 Broad St Newburyport, MA||$489K||3||2.5||1,912|
|28 Carter St Newburyport, MA||$348K||3||1.5||918|
|30 Carter St Newburyport, MA||$384K||3||2||1,688|
|24 Carter St Newburyport, MA||$414K||3||1.5||1,295|
|16 Broad St Newburyport, MA||$509K||3||2||1,708|
|32 Carter St Newburyport, MA||$389K||2||1.5||1,200|
|15 Broad St Newburyport, MA||$592K||3||2.5||1,914|
|34 Carter St Newburyport, MA||$347K||3||1||1,104|
|20 Carter St Newburyport, MA||$389K||2||1||1,197|
|36 Carter St Newburyport, MA||$356K||2||1||1,204|
|29 Carter St UNIT 29 Newburyport, MA||$304K||2||1.5||1,200|
|23 Broad St Newburyport, MA||$607K||3||2||2,272|
|21 Carter St Newburyport, MA||$304K||2||1.5||1,129|
|13 Broad St Newburyport, MA||$619K||3||2.5||2,236|
|20 Broad St Newburyport, MA||$775K||5||3||3,036|
|18 Broad St Newburyport, MA||$552K||4||3||1,852|
|12 Broad St Newburyport, MA||$415K||3||1.5||1,374|
|25 Carter St Newburyport, MA||$507K||4||3||2,683|
|27 Carter St Newburyport, MA||$373K||2||1.5||1,298|
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.