19 Bronk St, Oneonta, NY 138207 beds, 3 baths, 2,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- 1 day on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- MLS #: 95584
- Finished basement, 720 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Softwood
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,560 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 36120029900700060620000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31624005
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19 Bronk Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 13820, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.6% less than in Town of Oneonta, and 45.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 13820 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Oneonta.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 17 Bronk St Oneonta, NY$90K51.51,232
- 15 Bronk St Oneonta, NY--------
- 13 Bronk St Oneonta, NY--------
- 2 Buena Vista Ave Oneonta, NY$55K311,080
- 14-16 Bronk St Oneonta, NY$158K31.51,224
- 4 Buena Vista Ave Oneonta, NY$150K422,118
- 12 Bronk St Oneonta, NY$174K32.51,196
- 13 Richmond Ave Oneonta, NY$105K311,204
- 15 Richmond Ave Oneonta, NY$115K311,212
- 10 Bronk St Oneonta, NY$118K31960
- 17 Richmond Ave Oneonta, NY$136K321,828
- 9 Bronk St Oneonta, NY$99K21780
- 6 Buena Vista Ave Oneonta, NY$183K322,170
- 12 Richmond Ave Oneonta, NY$150K311,344
- 4 Moffatt St Oneonta, NY$121K32.52,200
- 3 Moffatt St Oneonta, NY$113K311,000
- 10 Richmond Ave Oneonta, NY$119K311,350
- 7 Bronk St Oneonta, NY$65K11468
- 8 Richmond Ave Oneonta, NY$106K321,092
- 6 Richmond Ave Oneonta, NY$121K321,320
Nearby Schools in Town of Oneonta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292