- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Views: 3,002 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $180,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $122
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 4th Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 4th Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Other, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Porch Type \ No Porch, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Split Level, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,480 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 261905096447
- Zillow Home ID: 58963793
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $151-233K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06355 home values will decrease 3.9% next year, compared to a 5% decrease for Old Mystic as a whole. Among 06355 homes, this home is valued 17.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06355, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.6% higher than in Old Mystic, and 29.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06355 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Old Mystic.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06355 home values.
|25 Canterbury Rd Mystic, CT||$167K||3||1||900|
|13 Canterbury Rd Mystic, CT||$192K||3||2||1,152|
|33 Canterbury Rd Mystic, CT||$164K||3||1||864|
|7 Canterbury Rd Mystic, CT||$157K||3||1||864|
|30 Cindy Ln Mystic, CT||$166K||3||1||936|
|24 Cindy Ln Mystic, CT||$205K||4||2||1,325|
|39 Canterbury Rd Mystic, CT||$161K||3||1||864|
|36 Cindy Ln Mystic, CT||$210K||3||2||1,386|
|18 Cindy Ln Mystic, CT||$184K||3||1||1,200|
|16 Canterbury Rd Mystic, CT||$170K||3||1||888|
|137 Indigo St Mystic, CT||$148K||3||1||936|
|8 Canterbury Rd Mystic, CT||$171K||3||1||925|
|12 Cindy Ln Mystic, CT||$165K||3||1||936|
|28 Canterbury Rd Mystic, CT||$165K||3||1||925|
|42 Cindy Ln Mystic, CT||$242K||3||2||1,638|
|129 Indigo St Mystic, CT||$181K||3||1||1,168|
|45 Canterbury Rd Mystic, CT||$168K||3||1||936|
|2 Canterbury Rd Mystic, CT||$174K||3||1||1,008|
|36 Canterbury Rd Mystic, CT||$219K||3||2||1,585|
|48 Cindy Ln Mystic, CT||$208K||3||2||1,664|
Nearby Schools in Old Mystic
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!