- Built in 1970
- Views: 2,507 all time views
- HOA Fee: $410/mo
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $93,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $104
- AMENITIES: Highway Access
- AMENITIES: Public Transportation
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- ASSC_POOL: Yes
- BEACH_DESCRIPTION: Ocean
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG: Yes
- BED2_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- BTH1_DSCRP: Bathroom - Full
- BTH1_DSCRP: Bathroom - With Tub & Shower
- COMPLEX_COMPLETE: Yes
- COOLING: Wall AC
- DIN_DSCRP: Flooring - Vinyl
- HEATING: Hot Water Baseboard
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Appointment Required
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Key in Office
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Appointment Required
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Key in Office
- KIT_DSCRP: Flooring - Vinyl
- MBR_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- PETS_ALLOWED: Yes w/ Restrictions
- PROP_TYPE: Condominium/Co-Op
- STYLE: Low-Rise
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Front
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Upper
- YEAR_ROUND: Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 192
- Floor size: 895 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0027 B:134E L:0019-10
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 57541219
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $89-155K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% greater than in Town of Plymouth, and 35.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02360 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Plymouth.
Nearby Schools in Town of Plymouth
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!