19 Chestnut St, Boston, MA 02129
Sold on 5/21/13: $1
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:2,816 sq ft
- Lot:1,118 sqft
- Year Built:1860
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $1
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow203
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Parcel #W:02 P:03495 S:000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID59099898
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,016,036||$904K – $1.18M||+$29,157||$360||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,900/mo||$2K – $4.7K/mo||-$186||$1.03||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Charlestown home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Charlestown homes, this home is valued 96.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Charlestown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% lower than in Boston, and 78.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
Neighborhood for 19 Chestnut Street
- 21 Chestnut St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$607K21.01,168
- 21 Chestnut St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$674K31.01,537
- 17 Chestnut St Boston, MA--22.01,275
- 17 Chestnut St # 2 Charlestown, MA$722K22.01,275
- 15 Chestnut St Boston, MA$1.07M44.02,568
- 20 Chestnut St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$3.4M34.03,119
- 16 Chestnut St Boston, MA$917K41.52,091
- 22 Chestnut St Boston, MA$1.2M83.02,948
- 27 Chestnut St UNIT 108 Charlestown, MA$627K22.01,057
- 48A Mount Vernon St FRNT A Boston, MA$1.26M11.0800
- 12 Adams St Boston, MA$1.56M43.53,700
- 44 Mount Vernon St UNIT 6 Dorchester, MA$256K21.0740
- 28 Chestnut St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$938K31.01,830
- 88 Mount Vernon St APT 42 Boston, MA$492K11.0548
- 88 Mount Vernon St APT 31 Boston, MA$503K11.0512
- 9-11 Ellwood St Boston, MA$743K----6,960
- 80 Mount Vernon St APT 1 Boston, MA$623K22.0803
- 80 Mount Vernon St APT 2 Boston, MA$451K11.0515
- 80 Mount Vernon St APT 10 Boston, MA$341K11.0364
- 38 Mount Vernon St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$654K22.01,120
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005