19 Davis Ave, Swanzey, NH 034463 beds, 1 bath, 1,459 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,459 sqft
- Parcel #: SWNZ M:033 B:059
- Zillow Home ID: 92835493
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19 Davis Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03446, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.5% less than in Keene Metro, and 70.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03446 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Keene Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 14-16 Davis Ave Swanzey, NH$230K442,528
- 29 Davis St Keene, NH$250KStudio--2,540
- 15 Emerald Ln Hillsborough, NH$93K------
- 31 Emerald St Keene, NH$266K412,424
- 85 Wilson St Keene, NH$134K321,684
- 12A Wilson St Keene, NH$109K411,000
- 42 Water St Keene, NH$172K32--
- 65 Dunbar St Keene, NH$215KStudio--2,471
- 30 Blake St Keene, NH$150K------
- 9 Blake St Keene, NH$118K421,440
- 57 Winchester St Keene, NH$173K----4,509
- 39 Blake St Keene, NH$208K422,520
- 60 Water St Keene, NH$174K41.51,822
- 51 Blake St Keene, NH$174K422,100
- 37 Church St APT 14 Keene, NH$102K21.51,308
- 68 Water St Keene, NH$183K311,760
- 37 Church St APT 3 Keene, NH$100K21.51,100
- 37 Church St APT 9 Keene, NH$119K22.51,440
- 37 Church St APT 7 Keene, NH$109K221,292
- 37 Church St APT 2 Keene, NH$108K121,268
Nearby Schools in Keene
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292