19 Dearborn Ave, Beverly, MA 019152 beds, 2 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- 28 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- MLS #: 71725854
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Dryer - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Washer - ENERGY STAR,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,BED2_DSCRP \ Skylight,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower,BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Window AC,DIN_DSCRP \ Closet,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Vinyl,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ French Doors,KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level,KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Cape,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0031 B:0035 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 59246784
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19 Dearborn Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01915 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Beverly, and 73.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
- 17 Dearborn Ave Beverly, MA$230K21816
- 21 Dearborn Ave Beverly, MA$245K311,290
- 15 Dearborn Ave Beverly, MA$261K211,051
- 20 Story Ave Beverly, MA$390K522,528
- 18 Story Ave Beverly, MA$277K31.51,664
- 22 Story Ave Beverly, MA$254K422,112
- 13 Dearborn Ave Beverly, MA$247K212,151
- 16 Dearborn Ave Beverly, MA$367K311,680
- 18 Dearborn Ave Beverly, MA$390K31.52,381
- 16 Story Ave Beverly, MA$294K32.51,837
- 14 Dearborn Ave Beverly, MA$306K332,913
- 22 Dearborn Ave Beverly, MA$269K311,176
- 12 Dearborn Ave Beverly, MA$392K42.52,099
- 14 Story Ave Beverly, MA$298K32.751,950
- Bradford Rd Beverly, MA$192K------
- 21 Story Ave UNIT 21 Beverly, MA$294K422,079
- 10 Dearborn Ave Beverly, MA$335K311,618
- 21 Story Ave Beverly, MA$293K422,079
- 23 Story Ave Beverly, MA$316K221,348
- 24 Dearborn Ave Beverly, MA$250K321,201
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292