19 Dixwell Ave, Cranston, RI 02910
Sold on 9/28/12: $156,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,352 sq ft
- Lot:4,000 sqft
- Year Built:1934
- Last Sold:Sep 2012 for $156,000
- Heating Type:Radiant
- ParkingGarage - Detached, Off street, On street
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Additional FeaturesDetached garage, ideal for long term car or motorocycle storage.
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow442
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #M:5-4 L:2006 U:
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Zillow Home ID65915039
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$147,056||$135K – $159K||-$4,712||$108||12/12/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,363/mo||$845 – $1.5K/mo||-$9||$1.01||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 02910 home values will decrease 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.1% fall for Cranston as a whole. Among 02910 homes, this home is valued 2.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02910 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.5% greater than in Cranston, and 8.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02910 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cranston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02910 home values.
Neighborhood for 19 Dixwell Avenue
- 11 Dixwell Ave Cranston, RI$192K31.51,798
- 12 Dixwell Ave Cranston, RI$140K32.01,424
- 798 Pontiac Ave Cranston, RI$154K41.01,432
- 10 Euston Ave Cranston, RI$142K22.01,390
- 27 Euston Ave Cranston, RI$148K31.01,236
- 34 Euston Ave Cranston, RI$166K32.01,290
- 11 Holburn Ave Cranston, RI$176K32.01,833
- 806 Pontiac Ave Cranston, RI$142K22.01,872
- 27 Holburn Ave Cranston, RI$170K32.01,964
- 39 Euston Ave Cranston, RI$191K31.51,590
- 782 Pontiac Ave Cranston, RI$147K21.01,126
- 781 Pontiac Ave Cranston, RI$153K21.01,344
- 807 Pontiac Ave Cranston, RI$211K32.01,859
- 40 Holburn Ave Cranston, RI$147K32.01,414
- 28 Hersey Rd Cranston, RI$174K42.01,530
- 12 Hersey Rd Cranston, RI$168K32.01,427
- 59 Newmarket St Cranston, RI$166K41.51,560
- 767 Pontiac Ave Cranston, RI$215K33.01,712
- 45 Dixwell Ave Cranston, RI$158K32.01,412
- 56 Euston Ave Cranston, RI$149K31.01,156
Nearby Schools in Cranston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005