19 E End Ave, Oneonta, NY 138202 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,345 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $132,000
- Flooring: Softwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 504 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,345 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 36120030000800010850000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31625048
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19 E End Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 13820 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.4% lower than in Town of Oneonta, and 88.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 13820 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Oneonta.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 21 E End Ave Oneonta, NY$53K31845
- 17 E End Ave Oneonta, NY$142K31.51,360
- 15 E End Ave Oneonta, NY$149K321,248
- 25 E End Ave Oneonta, NY$93K31.51,260
- 13 E End Ave Oneonta, NY$100K311,168
- 27 E End Ave Oneonta, NY$83K311,344
- 11 E End Ave Oneonta, NY$148K31.51,248
- 9 E End Ave Oneonta, NY$111K31.51,318
- 31 E End Ave Oneonta, NY$105K411,080
- 7 E End Ave Oneonta, NY--------
- 14 E End Ave Oneonta, NY$143K41.51,280
- 30 E End Ave Oneonta, NY$178K411,560
- 5348 State Highway 7 Oneonta, NY$106K411,620
- 12 E End Ave Oneonta, NY$96K21672
- 5 E End Ave Oneonta, NY$110K321,200
- 10 E End Ave Oneonta, NY$108K321,416
- 3 E End Ave Oneonta, NY$103K311,152
- 28-30 Chester St Oneonta, NY$110K621,778
- 5346 State Highway 7 Oneonta, NY$206K41.52,096
- 8 E End Ave Oneonta, NY$104K11912
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!