This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Views: 3,154 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $216,900
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Area Num: Vernon
- Basement Type: Full Basement With Walk-Out
- Basement Type: Partially Finished
- Cooling System: None
- Deck Type Description: Upper Level
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Electrical: Circuit Breaker
- Thermopane Windows
- Exterior Siding: Aluminum
- Fuel Tank Description: Above Ground Tank
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Handicap Accessible: Unknown
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Fuel: Oil
- In Law Access: Possible
- Auto Garage Door Opener
- Cable - Available
- Internet - Available
- Smoke Detector(s)
- Last Change Type: New Listing
- Laundry Room Info: Lower Level
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement
- Listing Type Description: Full Service
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- Lot Description: Rolling
- Mill Rate: 36.1100
- Neighborhood: Vernon (43)
- Park Garage Type: Attached
- Park Garage Type: Under House
- Property Sub Type: Single Family
- Property Type: Residential
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Sq Ft Source: Town Records
- Status: Active
- Style: Cape Cod
- Tax Year: 7/14-6/15
- Transaction Type: Sale
- Water Sewer Lien: Neither
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,428 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:42 B:0085 L:00016
- Zillow Home ID: 60110461
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $133-205K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% lower than in Vernon Rockville, and 44.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
|21 Earl St Vernon, CT||$162K||4||2||1,656|
|17 Earl St Vernon, CT||$169K||3||2||1,446|
|20 Earl St Vernon, CT||$128K||3||1||1,044|
|18 Earl St Vernon, CT||$177K||3||2.5||1,879|
|4 Crown St Vernon, CT||$147K||3||1||1,348|
|8 Crown St Vernon, CT||$208K||5||2||2,438|
|22 Earl St Vernon, CT||$153K||3||1||1,420|
|25 Earl St Vernon, CT||$160K||4||2||1,597|
|7 Crown St Vernon, CT||$201K||2||2||1,615|
|30 Earl St Vernon, CT||$150K||4||1||1,440|
|11 Crown St Vernon, CT||$190K||2||1.5||2,128|
|27 Earl St Vernon, CT||$150K||3||1||1,287|
|8 Lewis St Vernon, CT||$118K||2||1||630|
|15 Crown St Vernon, CT||$196K||3||1.5||1,582|
|6 Lewis St Vernon, CT||$161K||3||1.5||1,175|
|25 Hale Street Ext Vernon, CT||$157K||2||1.5||1,451|
|27 Hale Street Ext Vernon, CT||$120K||2||1||1,228|
|21 Hale Street Ext Vernon, CT||$158K||2||1||1,309|
|29 Hale Street Ext Vernon, CT||$152K||2||1||1,179|
|24 Crown St Vernon, CT||$165K||3||2||1,326|
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.