- Built in 1978
- Views: 812 all time views
- HOA Fee: $294
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $85,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $135
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSC_POOL \ No, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_LEVEL \ Third Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Common, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Unit Control, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ Third Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Garden, STYLE \ Mid-Rise, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 68
- Floor size: 630 sqft
- Parcel #: M:041 L:104 20B
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 56849448
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $75-178K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02048 home values will decrease 2.5% next year, compared to a 2.7% fall for Mansfield as a whole. Among 02048 homes, this home is valued 69.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02048, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Mansfield, and 53.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02048 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (66)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 17 Erick Rd|
Nearby Schools in Mansfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!