19 Essex St APT 3, Newburyport, MA 019502 beds, 2 baths, 911 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1850
- HOA Fee: $132
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $255,000
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, STYLE \ Garden
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 911 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0007 B:0016C L:0000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56956707
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19 Essex Street APT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 90.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.