19 Fawn Hill Rd, Killingworth, CT 064195 beds, 4 baths, 3,496 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $436,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Circular, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Invisible Fencing, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Hydro Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, In-Law Access \ Separate Entry, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Kitchen Description \ Bay Window, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Schools, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Other Room 2 Description \ Porch, Porch Type \ Screened In, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,496 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 00194100
- Zillow Home ID: 58851572
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19 Fawn Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06419 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.2% greater than in Killingworth, and 3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06419 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Killingworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06419 home values.
- 15 Fawn Hill Rd Killingworth, CT$355K43.52,228
- 12 Fawn Hill Rd Killingworth, CT$399K31.52,564
- 9 Fawn Hill Rd Killingworth, CT$368K42.52,436
- 16 Fawn Hill Rd Killingworth, CT$378K42.52,760
- 10 Fawn Hill Rd Killingworth, CT$342K32.51,936
- 1 Fawn Hill Rd Killingworth, CT$505K------
- 23 Fawn Hill Rd Killingworth, CT$461K42.53,142
- 24 Fawn Hill Rd Killingworth, CT$426K42.52,865
- 80 Cow Pen Hill Rd Killingworth, CT$386K432,525
- 54 Cow Pen Hill Rd Killingworth, CT$492K42.52,873
- 27 Fawn Hill Rd Killingworth, CT$457K343,180
- 42 Fawn Hill Rd Killingworth, CT$470K42.52,887
- 77 Cow Pen Hill Rd Killingworth, CT$414K43.53,757
- 85 Cow Pen Hill Rd Killingworth, CT$317K32.52,058
- 92 Cow Pen Hill Rd Killingworth, CT$380K433,528
- 46 Fawn Hill Rd Killingworth, CT$491K42.53,250
- 68 Cow Pen Hill Rd Killingworth, CT$347K32.52,344
- 34 Fawn Hill Rd Killingworth, CT$500K33.52,637
- 33 Fawn Hill Rd Killingworth, CT$418K42.52,784
- 7 Cooks Ln Killingworth, CT$389K32.52,735
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!