19 Ferry Rd UNIT 2, Newburyport, MA 019504 beds, 4 baths, 3,036 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1999
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $760,000
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed,FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Library,OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room,OTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom,OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH4_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room,OTH5_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Exercise Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Other (See Remarks),UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,036 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0070 B:0020B L:0000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56956746
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19 Ferry Road UNIT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 90.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
- Unit 1$743K32.52,528