19 Frontage Rd, Kingston, NH 038483 beds, 2 baths, 3,267 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5.11 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $295,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Barn/Stable, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,267 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: KNGS M:00R20 B:000003 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86811699
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19 Frontage Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03848, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% higher than in Kingston, and 17.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03848 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kingston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03848 home values.
- 5 Frontage Rd Kingston, NH$108K411,579
- 4 Frontage Rd Kingston, NH--Studio--678
- 2 Frontage Rd Kingston, NH--------
- 60 Green Rd S Kingston, NH$298K211,758
- 19 Frontage Rd Kingston, NH$346K32.753,267
- 160 Route 125 Kingston, NH$226K311,760
- 158 Route 125 Kingston, NH--------
- 14 Folly Brook Ter Kingston, NH$166K12980
- 158 Route 125 Kingston, NH$281K------
- 82A Main St Kingston, NH$220K------
- 1 Main St Kingston, NH$92K21920
- 2 Folly Brook Ter # A Kingston, NH$191K321,606
- 2 Folly Brook Ter # B Kingston, NH$191K321,606
- 4 Stoneybrook Ln Kingston, NH$366K432,829
- 6 Main St Kingston, NH$194K211,107
- 7A Main St Kingston, NH$181K321,092
- 153 Route 125 Kingston, NH$298K221,590
- 1 Spruce Ln Kingston, NH$213K211,493
- 6 Spruce Ln Kingston, NH$167K221,285
- 5 Main St Kingston, NH$188K421,372
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!