A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5.11 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Views: 2,571 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $295,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $90
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Barn/Stable, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,267 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: KNGS M:00R20 B:000003 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86811699
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $250-392K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03848 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Kingston as a whole. Among 03848 homes, this home is valued 55.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03848, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Kingston, and 41.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03848 home values.
|5 Frontage Rd Kingston, NH||$130K||4||1||1,579|
|4 Frontage Rd Kingston, NH||--||Studio||--||678|
|2 Frontage Rd Kingston, NH||--||--||--||--|
|19 Frontage Rd Kingston, NH||$401K||3||2.75||3,267|
|60 Green Rd S Kingston, NH||$264K||2||1||1,758|
|160 Route 125 Kingston, NH||$228K||3||1||1,760|
|158 Route 125 Kingston, NH||--||--||--||--|
|14 Folly Brook Ter Kingston, NH||$197K||1||2||980|
|158 Route 125 Kingston, NH||$226K||--||--||--|
|1 Main St Kingston, NH||$90K||2||1||920|
|2 Folly Brook Ter # B Kingston, NH||$195K||3||2||1,606|
|2 Folly Brook Ter # A Kingston, NH||$195K||3||2||1,606|
|4 Stoneybrook Ln Kingston, NH||$357K||4||3||2,829|
|6 Main St Kingston, NH||$182K||2||1||1,107|
|7A Main St Kingston, NH||$179K||3||2||1,092|
|153 Route 125 Kingston, NH||$287K||2||2||1,590|
|1 Spruce Ln Kingston, NH||$213K||2||1||1,493|
|6 Spruce Ln Kingston, NH||$157K||2||2||1,285|
|5 Main St Kingston, NH||$191K||4||2||1,372|
|5 Stoneybrook Ln Kingston, NH||$221K||3||2||1,330|
Nearby Schools in Kingston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.