19 Glenwood Rd, Weston, CT 068836 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,670 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Established, family oriented neighborhood with mature trees, broad lawns, quiet roads, close to schools and town center conveniences. 1 hour commute to midtown NYC.
- Lot: 2.13 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 1990 for $432,500
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- 1426 sq ft stone patio with dual grills, 330 sq ft separate composite all weather deck
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,670 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:23 B:7 L:36
- Zillow Home ID: 57409641
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19 Glenwood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06883 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% greater than in Weston, and 26.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06883 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Weston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06883 home values.
- 15 Glenwood Rd Weston, CT$807K42.52,852
- 23 Glenwood Rd Weston, CT$978K543,603
- 4 Glen Ln Weston, CT$740K52.52,544
- 1 Glen Rdg UNIT 1 Wilton, CT$323K11.51,129
- 25 Glenwood Rd Weston, CT$793K42.52,726
- 3 Glen Rdg UNIT 3 Wilton, CT$350K22.51,255
- 7 Glen Rdg UNIT 7 Wilton, CT$352K22.51,255
- 2 Glen Ln Weston, CT$864K42.53,546
- 13 Glen Rdg UNIT 13 Wilton, CT$350K22.51,255
- 21 Glen Rdg UNIT 21 Wilton, CT$350K22.51,255
- 25 Glen Rdg UNIT 25 Wilton, CT$351K22.51,255
- 11 Glenwood Rd Weston, CT$796K52.52,720
- 1 Glen Ln Weston, CT$1.24M34.53,888
- 33 Glenwood Rd Weston, CT$1.23M443,388
- 37 Glenwood Rd Weston, CT$855K443,464
- 9 Glenwood Rd Weston, CT$1.07M63.53,475
- 8 Glenwood Rd Weston, CT$759K52.52,528
- 5 Glen Ln Weston, CT$858K433,216
- 30 Heritage Ln Weston, CT$837K42.52,519
- 6 Glenwood Rd Weston, CT$1.12M54.54,390
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.