19 Greenwich ParkAPT 1, Boston, MA 02118
Sold on 8/2/13: $570,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:990 sq ft
- Lot:988 sqft
- Year Built:1850
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $570,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Cable Ready
- Additional FeaturesAmenities \ House of Worship,Amenities \ Medical Facility,Amenities \ Park,Amenities \ Public School,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Amenities \ Shopping,Amenities \ T-Station,Amenities \ Tennis Court,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Disposal,Appliances \ Dryer,Appliances \ Freezer,Appliances \ Range,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Appliances \ Washer,Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance,Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer,Assc Fee Includes \ Water,Assoc Security \ Intercom,Basement \ N,Beachfront \ No,Condo Association \ Yes,Construction \ Brick,Cooling \ Window AC,Disclosure \ Y,Exterior \ Brick,Exterior Unit Features \ Patio,Flooring \ Hardwood,Heating \ Electric,Heating \ Electric Baseboard,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Interior Features \ Cable Available,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Master Bath \ No,Parking Feature \ On Street Permit,Pets Allowed \ Yes,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Other,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ Brownstone,Type \ Condo,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Approximate,Year Built Source \ Public Record,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Range / Oven, Washer
- Room Count5
- Zillow Home ID59182871
- Days on Zillow262
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1984
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #W:04 P:02450 S:002
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count5
- Unit Floor #1
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19 Greenwich Park APT 1
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02118 home values.
Nearby Schools in Norwood
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292