19 Hampshire Rd APT 310, Methuen, MA 018442 beds, 2 baths, 1,145 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2002
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $153
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, DIN_LEVEL \ Third Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ Third Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, RESTRICTIONS \ Other (See Remarks), STYLE \ Garden, STYLE \ Low-Rise, TERMS_FEATURE \ FHA Approved, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Back, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Corner, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 164
- Floor size: 1,145 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00510 B:00124 L:719310
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 68201010
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19 Hampshire Road APT 310
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01844 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Methuen, and 59.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01844 home values.
- Apt 202$183K221,145
- Apt 101$182K221,145
- Apt 104$143K11835
- Apt 307$143K11690
- Apt 207$143K11690
- Apt 105$165K22980
- Apt 109$185K221,145
- Apt 208$165K22980
- Apt 102$184K221,145
- Apt 209$182K221,200
- Apt 201$198K221,145
- Apt 110$183K221,145
- Apt 304$168K22980
- Apt 103$143K11690
- Apt 308$167K22980
- Apt 107$143K11690
- Apt 205$168K22980
- Apt 305$165K22970
- Apt 210$183K221,145
- Apt 206$165K22970
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!