19 Hancock StUNIT 1, Boston, MA 02114
Sold on 8/4/11: $1
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:1,136 sq ft
- Lot:1,136 sqft
- Year Built:1890
- Last Sold:Aug 2011 for $1
- Heating Type:Heat pump
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow870
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID59163139
- Last Remodel Year1989
- Parcel #W:03 P:00122 S:002
- Room Count5
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$683,179||$635K – $745K||-$11,431||$601||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,880/mo||$2.3K – $3.6K/mo||-$33||$2.54||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Beacon Hill home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Beacon Hill homes, this home is valued 12.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beacon Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.1% less than in Boston, and 93.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 19 Hancock Street UNIT 1
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.8 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Warren-Prescott K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.1 mi
- Harvard-Kent Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.1 mi
- Clarence R Edwards Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Charlestown High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005