- Built in 1915
- Views: 4,592 all time views
- HOA Fee: $222
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $135,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $158
- AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ University, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ None, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Mid-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 852 sqft
- Parcel #: M:34 L:0367 S:804
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 68008980
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $133-181K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01970 home values will increase 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Salem as a whole. Among 01970 homes, this home is valued 46.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% higher than in Salem, and 66.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
Nearby Schools in Salem
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!