19 Harmon Ave, Cranston, RI 02910
Sold on 6/24/11: $40,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2.01 baths
- Single Family:1,061 sq ft
- Lot:3,484 sqft
- Year Built:1950
- Last Sold:Jun 2011 for $40,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Window AC,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Oil,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,
- Days on Zillow897
- Parcel #M:7-5 L:2128 U:
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Zillow Home ID65892233
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$130,699||$119K – $146K||-$79||$123||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,220/mo||$976 – $1.5K/mo||-$19||$1.15||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 02910 home values will decrease 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.7% decrease for Cranston as a whole. Among 02910 homes, this home is valued 9.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 66.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02910 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.5% higher than in Cranston, and 8.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02910 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cranston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02910 home values.
Neighborhood for 19 Harmon Avenue
- 42 Harmon Ave Cranston, RI$146K32.01,462
- 27 Harmon Ave Cranston, RI$131K21.51,061
- 15 Berkley St Cranston, RI$128K31.01,080
- 19 Berkley St Cranston, RI$126K31.01,152
- 27 Berkley St Cranston, RI$125K31.0960
- 21 Doane St Cranston, RI$131K31.01,152
- 8 Gordon St Cranston, RI$158K42.02,044
- 8 Irving St Cranston, RI$131K41.51,054
- 18 Appleton St Cranston, RI$154K21.0924
- 44 Berkley St Cranston, RI$124K31.0960
- 21 Irving St Cranston, RI$125K32.0960
- 23 Crawford St Cranston, RI$168K32.0922
- 43 Beacon St Cranston, RI$137K21.01,128
- 28 Crawford St Cranston, RI$162K42.01,859
- 27 Crawford St Cranston, RI$156K21.0922
- 29 Crawford St Cranston, RI$152K32.01,008
- 117 Gordon St Cranston, RI$133K31.01,008
- 32 Crawford St Cranston, RI$103K11.0724
- 30 Irving St Cranston, RI$137K21.01,040
- 33 Irving St Cranston, RI$143K31.01,078
Nearby Schools in Cranston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005