- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 621 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $131,400
- Last sale price/sqft: $124
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,061 sqft
- Parcel #: M:7-5 L:2128 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 65892233
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $128-175K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02910 home values will decrease 3.5% next year, compared to a 2.4% decrease for Cranston as a whole. Among 02910 homes, this home is valued 3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02910, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% greater than in Cranston, and 3.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02910 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cranston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02910 home values.
|15 Harmon Ave Cranston, RI||$162K||3||1.5||1,446|
|18 Harmon Ave Cranston, RI||$152K||3||1||1,152|
|27 Harmon Ave Cranston, RI||$147K||2||2||1,161|
|1 Crawford St Cranston, RI||$142K||3||1||960|
|7 Doane St Cranston, RI||$148K||3||1.5||1,264|
|6 Doane St Cranston, RI||$143K||3||1||952|
|Doane St Cranston, RI||$143K||--||--||--|
|10 Lake St Cranston, RI||$161K||3||2||1,580|
|2 Lake St Providence, RI||--||--||--||--|
|10 Doane St Cranston, RI||$140K||3||1||1,060|
|10 Crawford St Cranston, RI||$143K||2||2||1,532|
|30 Harmon Ave Cranston, RI||$134K||3||1||936|
|11 Doane St Cranston, RI||$152K||3||1.5||1,061|
|6 Beacon St Cranston, RI||$171K||3||2||1,322|
|11 Crawford St Cranston, RI||$183K||3||1.5||1,864|
|Crawford St Cranston, RI||--||--||--||--|
|16 Doane St Cranston, RI||$121K||3||1||912|
|Gordon St Cranston, RI||--||--||--||--|
|Harmon Ave Cranston, RI||--||--||--||--|
|38 Harmon Ave Cranston, RI||$145K||3||1||1,028|
Nearby Schools in Cranston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!