19 Hudson Ter, Marlboro, NY 125423 beds, 2 baths, 2,164 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $248,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 484 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,164 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 360010801200070411000000
- Zillow Home ID: 80026389
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 19 Hudson Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12542, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% higher than in Marlboro, and 42% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12542 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Marlboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12542 home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
1,508 sqft, 3,540 sqft lot, built in 1850
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 21 Hudson Ter Marlboro, NY$201K31.51,840
- 21 Church St Marlboro, NY$193K311,890
- 20 Orchard St Marlboro, NY$186K212,283
- 25 Hudson Ter Marlboro, NY$144K211,074
- 24 Orchard St Marlboro, NY$177K31.51,932
- 24 Hudson Cir Marlboro, NY$153K221,760
- 18 Hudson Ter Marlboro, NY$282K553,676
- 18 Hudson Cir Marlboro, NY$192K332,200
- Church St Marlboro, NY--------
- 28 Church St Marlboro, NY$338K312,800
- 28 Hudson Cir Marlboro, NY$151K221,760
- 27 Hudson Ter Marlboro, NY$260K223,072
- 24 Hudson Ter Marlboro, NY$201K322,396
- 17 Church St Marlboro, NY$206K753,079
- 6 Orchard St Marlboro, NY$133K31950
- 17 Orchard St Marlboro, NY$132KStudio--1
- 32 Hudson Cir Marlboro, NY$151K221,760
- 21 Orchard St Marlboro, NY$156K221,220
- 36 Church St Marlboro, NY$297K532,800
- 18 Church St Marlboro, NY$143K421,972
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!