19 Indiana Ave, Sinking Spring, PA 196084 beds, 3 baths, 2,808 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 76 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $8
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Sep 1990 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- MLS #: 6420871
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,808 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 49437607781537
- Zillow Home ID: 8888221
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19 Indiana Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19608, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.7% higher than in Lower Heidelberg Township, and 57.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19608 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lower Heidelberg Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19608 home values.
- 21 Indiana Ave Sinking Spring, PA$255K42.52,824
- 17 Indiana Ave Sinking Spring, PA$252K42.52,887
- 122 States Ave Sinking Spring, PA$267K42.52,906
- 124 States Ave Sinking Spring, PA$238K42.52,526
- 15 Indiana Ave Sinking Spring, PA$252K42.52,816
- 8 Park Place Dr Sinking Spring, PA$255K42.52,770
- 120 States Ave Sinking Spring, PA$273K42.53,044
- 10 Park Place Dr Sinking Spring, PA$224K42.52,256
- 20 Indiana Ave Sinking Spring, PA$239K32.51,818
- 18 Indiana Ave Sinking Spring, PA$269K42.52,792
- 13 Indiana Ave Sinking Spring, PA$261K42.52,940
- 22 Indiana Ave Sinking Spring, PA$253K32.52,190
- 118 States Ave Sinking Spring, PA$217K331,680
- 118 States Ave Sinking Spring, PA$218K331,680
- 16 Indiana Ave Sinking Spring, PA$273K433,650
- 2 Park Place Dr Sinking Spring, PA$290K42.53,052
- 14 Indiana Ave Sinking Spring, PA$231K331,896
- 5 Park Place Dr Sinking Spring, PA$258K42.52,664
- 155 Valley Greene Cir Wyomissing, PA$128K221,180
- 11 Indiana Ave Sinking Spring, PA$262K42.52,856
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!