A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.76 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,749 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $112,800
- Last sale price/sqft: $118
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description: Upper Level
- 3rd Bedroom Description: Upper Level
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Pulldown Stairs
- Basement: Full Basement With Walk-Out
- Basement Finish Info: Partially Finished
- Cooling System Type: None
- Deck Type Description: Upper Level
- Dining Room Description: Combination Living/Dining Room
- Dining Room Description: Formal
- Driveway Type: Paved
- Electrical: Circuit Breaker
- Thermo Pane Windows
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Tile
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Garage - Type Of: Detached
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Source: Oil
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Lightly Wooded
- Lot Description: Open
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Porch Type: Open
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Colonial
- Water Source: Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 956 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:069 B:033 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 58066598
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $75-163K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06382, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.1% greater than in Oxoboxo River, and 16.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06382 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oxoboxo River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06382 home values.
|7 Moxley Rd Uncasville, CT||$235K||3||3.5||1,944|
|31 Jerome Rd Uncasville, CT||$106K||3||1.5||737|
|24 Jerome Rd Uncasville, CT||$141K||2||1.5||988|
|28 Jerome Rd Uncasville, CT||$136K||3||1.5||912|
|20 Jerome Rd Uncasville, CT||$143K||3||1.5||1,104|
|4 Moxley Rd Uncasville, CT||$285K||4||3.5||2,234|
|32 Jerome Rd Uncasville, CT||$137K||3||1.5||912|
|16 Jerome Rd Uncasville, CT||$185K||4||2||1,638|
|3 Jerome Rd Uncasville, CT||$132K||3||1.5||960|
|23 Moxley Rd Uncasville, CT||$153K||2||1.5||1,254|
|19 Moxley Rd Uncasville, CT||--||Studio||--||47,480|
|66 Maple Ave Uncasville, CT||$148K||3||1.5||1,252|
|62 Maple Ave Uncasville, CT||$176K||3||2.5||1,228|
|Jerome Rd Montville, CT||--||--||--||--|
|58 Maple Ave Uncasville, CT||$162K||3||2.5||1,596|
|36 Jerome Rd Uncasville, CT||$118K||2||1.5||892|
|22 Moxley Rd Uncasville, CT||$230K||3||3.5||1,532|
|70 Maple Ave Uncasville, CT||$119K||2||1.5||932|
|27 Moxley Rd Uncasville, CT||$142K||2||1||930|
|43 Jerome Rd Uncasville, CT||$105K||2||2||924|
Nearby Schools in Oxoboxo River
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Montville High (assigned)9-123.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.