- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 744 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $430,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $351
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,224 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: W:20 P:10783 S:010
- Zillow Home ID: 59211327
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $348-438K.
Market guideZillow predicts West Roxbury home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among West Roxbury homes, this home is valued 5.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.4% lower than in Boston, and 65.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
|23 Kerna Rd Boston, MA||$409K||3||1.5||1,265|
|1 Kerna Rd Boston, MA||$398K||3||1.5||1,474|
|5 Kerna Rd Boston, MA||$435K||3||2||1,500|
|6 Kerna Rd Boston, MA||$429K||3||2.5||1,306|
|2 Kerna Rd Boston, MA||$425K||3||3.5||1,306|
|10 Kerna Rd Boston, MA||$420K||3||2||1,224|
|9 Kerna Rd Boston, MA||$450K||3||3||1,440|
|32 Tobin Rd Boston, MA||$545K||4||4||1,989|
|14 Tobin Rd Boston, MA||$430K||3||1||1,546|
|31 Tobin Rd Boston, MA||$396K||4||2||1,486|
|27 Tobin Rd Boston, MA||$336K||2||1||876|
|35 Tobin Rd Boston, MA||$403K||3||1||1,340|
|14 Kerna Rd Boston, MA||$420K||3||1.5||1,488|
|23 Tobin Rd Boston, MA||$384K||3||2||1,306|
|36 Tobin Rd Boston, MA||$414K||3||1.5||1,150|
|15 Kerna Rd Boston, MA||$402K||3||1||1,224|
|19 Tobin Rd Boston, MA||$411K||3||1||1,306|
|5313 Washington St Boston, MA||$444K||3||2||1,469|
|39 Tobin Rd Boston, MA||$390K||2||1.5||1,414|
|40 Tobin Rd Boston, MA||$358K||3||1.5||1,014|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!