- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
19 Kingsland Rd, Boston, MA 021322 beds, 1 bath, 1,128 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,632 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $288
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,128 sqft
- Parcel #: W:20 P:07905 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59156915
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19 Kingsland Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.4% less than in Boston, and 77.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
- 21 Kingsland Rd Boston, MA$366K31.51,123
- 15 Kingsland Rd Boston, MA$367K31.51,326
- 29 Kingsland Rd Boston, MA$411K321,327
- 11 Kingsland Rd Boston, MA$435K31.51,603
- 736 Lagrange St Boston, MA$385K31.51,350
- 7 Kingsland Rd Boston, MA$467K421,996
- 740 Lagrange St Boston, MA$380K31.51,400
- 8 Glenham St Boston, MA$414K31.51,274
- 722 Lagrange St Boston, MA$368K211,200
- 18 Kingsland Rd # SINGLE Boston, MA$386K311,434
- 18 Kingsland Rd Boston, MA$423K311,434
- 720 Lagrange St Boston, MA$316K211,000
- 4 Glenham St Boston, MA$445K21.51,593
- 5 Kingsland Rd Boston, MA$343K211,074
- 24 Kingsland Rd Boston, MA$470K41.51,635
- 10 Kingsland Rd Boston, MA$532K31.51,768
- 718 Lagrange St Boston, MA$310K21900
- 28 Kingsland Rd Boston, MA$364K41.51,464
- 4 Kingsland Rd Boston, MA$419K31.51,656
- 32 Kingsland Rd Boston, MA$425K32.51,615
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292