- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Views: 927 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $190,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $146
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 60 Amps/Less, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shake, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cabana, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0076 B:0000 L:0021
- Zillow Home ID: 59235550
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $195-250K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01843 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Lawrence as a whole. Among 01843 homes, this home is valued 12.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01843, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.3% lower than in Lawrence, and 49.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01843 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01843 home values.
Nearby Schools in Lawrence
1-4 & ungraded0.6 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!