19 Lasalle Ave, Lawrence, MA 018433 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $146
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower,BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4,BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 60 Amps/Less,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Shake,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cabana,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FAM_LEVEL \ Basement,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Vinyl,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener,GARAGE_PARKING \ Under,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl,KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Ranch,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0076 B:0000 L:0021
- Zillow Home ID: 59235550
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19 Lasalle Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01843, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.3% less than in Lawrence, and 49.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01843 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01843 home values.
Nearby Schools in Lawrence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292