A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 2,731 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $254,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $112
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Closet, BED5_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 1/4, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Owner, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ French Doors, OTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH3_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, OTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,258 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0111 B:0000 L:0052
- Zillow Home ID: 59237367
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $204-306K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01841 home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Lawrence as a whole. Among 01841 homes, this home is valued 47.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01841, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.2% greater than in Lawrence, and 23.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01841 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01841 home values.
|21 Logan St Lawrence, MA||$252K||4||2||3,346|
|15 Logan St Lawrence, MA||$219K||5||1.5||2,412|
|22-24 Logan St Lawrence, MA||$308K||6||2||4,133|
|18-20 Logan St Lawrence, MA||$275K||6||2||3,606|
|24 Logan St Lawrence, MA||$383K||9||3.5||4,802|
|25 Logan St APT 4 Lawrence, MA||$124K||2||1||1,015|
|25 Logan St APT 3 Lawrence, MA||$130K||2||1||1,065|
|25 Logan St APT 2 Lawrence, MA||$110K||1||1||565|
|25 Logan St APT 1 Lawrence, MA||$117K||1||1||545|
|16 Logan St Lawrence, MA||$240K||4||1.5||2,679|
|26-28 Logan St Lawrence, MA||$283K||8||3||3,681|
|12 Logan St Lawrence, MA||$296K||6||2||3,140|
|9 Logan St Lawrence, MA||$273K||6||2||3,284|
|7 Logan St Lawrence, MA||$298K||5||3||3,992|
|8-10 Logan St Lawrence, MA||$349K||9||3||4,816|
|5 Logan St Lawrence, MA||$216K||3||1.5||2,215|
|3 Logan St Lawrence, MA||$222K||5||2.5||1,918|
|1 Logan St Lawrence, MA||$231K||4||1||2,530|
|386 Prospect St Lawrence, MA||$260K||6||2||3,072|
|384 Prospect St Lawrence, MA||$333K||6||3||4,675|
Nearby Schools in Lawrence
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
1-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!