- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
19 Mallard Cv UNIT 19, East Hampton, CT 064242 beds, 2 baths, 1,168 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1986
- Heating: Baseboard
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $177,000
- Price/sqft: $152
- 576 sqft basement
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ No,Attic \ None,Basement Finished Info \ Partially Finished,Condo Type \ Traditional,Cooling System \ Central Air,Development Type \ Condominium,Exterior Feature \ Balcony,Exterior Feature \ Deck,Exterior Siding \ Clapboard,Exterior Siding \ Wood,FamRm/Den Description \ Lower Level,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Fuel Type \ Electric,Garage Type \ Detached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance,HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level,Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S),New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Parking Type \ Open,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Townhouse,Water Source \ Shared Well,Waterfront Description \ Beach,Waterfront Description \ Frontage,Waterfront Description \ Lake,Waterfront Description \ View,Waterfront Description \ Walk To,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 60
- Floor size: 1,168 sqft
- Parcel #: R04717
- Zillow Home ID: 57855963
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19 Mallard Cv UNIT 19
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06424, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% greater than in Lake Pocotopaug, and 1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06424 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake Pocotopaug.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06424 home values.
Nearby Schools in Lake Pocotopaug
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292