19 Mercer StUNIT 3, Boston, MA 02127
Sold on 7/1/13: $335,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:726 sq ft
- Lot:726 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $335,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow163
- Last Remodel Year2001
- Parcel #W:07 P:01169 S:056
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID71332804
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$340,357||$323K – $364K||-$2,574||$468||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,275/mo||$1.8K – $2.7K/mo||-$49||$3.13||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts South Boston home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is valued 23.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% less than in Boston, and 72.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 19 Mercer Street UNIT 3
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- UP Academy Charter School of Boston (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.1 mi
- Perkins Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.1 mi
- Monument High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Excel High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Odyssey High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- James Condon Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Tynan Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005