- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 413 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,149 all time views
- 22 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $132
- MLS #: 4417914
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- View: Water
- Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 100 Amp, LotDescription \ Sloping, Roads \ Public, Sewer \ Concrete, Sewer \ Leach Field, Sewer \ Private, Sewer \ Septic, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Smoke Detector, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Window Treatment, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, LotDescription \ Level, LotDescription \ ROW to Water, Roads \ Dirt, EquipmentAndAppliances \ CO Detector, LotDescription \ Landscaped, LotDescription \ View, WaterHeater \ Electric, LotDescription \ Country Setting, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Air Conditioner, Foundation \ Stone, HeatFuel \ Wood, Style \ Farmhouse, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Wood Stove, Roads \ Dead End, GarageAndParking \ Storage Above, HeatingAndCooling \ Stove, GarageAndParking \ Heated, LotDescription \ Easement, Style \ New Englander, LotDescription \ Rural Setting, Water Type \ River, Roof \ Rolled, Water Rights \ Yes, Foundation \ Below Frostline, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), Construction \ Existing, WaterHeater \ Owned, LotDescription \ Near Bus\Shuttle, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dehumidifier, LotDescription \ Trail\Near Trail, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Number Stories \ 1 1\2, Water CF \ Drilled Well, Water CF \ Private, Water CF \ Purifier\Soft, Interior Features CF \ Alternative Heat Stove, Interior Features CF \ Wood Stove, Interior Features CF \ Wood Stove Hook-up, Interior Features CF \ Hearth, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Interior Features CF \ 1 Stove, Interior Features CF \ Smoke Det-Battery Powered, Interior Features CF \ Draperies, Interior Features CF \ Natural Woodwork, Interior Features CF \ Blinds, Exterior Features CF \ Out Building, Exterior Features CF \ Window Screens, Exterior Features CF \ Shed, Exterior Features CF \ Storm Windows, GarageAndParking \ Driveway, Bedroom 4 Level \ 2, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Water Body Name \ Connecticut River, StreetType \ Rd
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,517 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: HNDL M:036 B:008
- Zillow Home ID: 86739479
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $80-255K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will fall 0.5% next year. Among 03451 homes, this home is 46.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 24.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% greater than in Town of Hinsdale, and 38.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Hinsdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|17 Mountain Rd Hinsdale, NH||$189K||3||3||2,432|
|35 Mountain Rd Hinsdale, NH||$247K||2||2||2,267|
|37 Mountain Rd Hinsdale, NH||$166K||4||3||1,901|
|31 Harris Ave Brattleboro, VT||--||--||--||--|
|74 Harris Ave Brattleboro, VT||--||--||--||--|
|74 Harris Ave Brattleboro, VT||--||5||2||2,250|
|64 Harris Ave #3A Brattleboro, VT||--||--||--||--|
|45 Harris Ave Brattleboro, VT||--||--||--||--|
|70 Terrace St Brattleboro, VT||--||--||--||--|
|79 Wantastiquet Dr Brattleboro, VT||--||--||--||--|
|10 Harris Ave Brattleboro, VT||--||2||2||1,450|
|65 Harris Ave Brattleboro, VT||--||--||--||--|
|89 Wantastiquet Dr Brattleboro, VT||--||--||--||--|
|15 Tyler St Brattleboro, VT||--||--||--||--|
|21 Tyler St Brattleboro, VT||--||2||2||1,785|
|29 Tyler St Brattleboro, VT||--||--||--||--|
|98 Harris Ave Brattleboro, VT||--||--||--||--|
|43 Tyler St Brattleboro, VT||--||--||--||--|
|49 Tyler St Brattleboro, VT||--||--||--||--|
|102 Harris Ave Brattleboro, VT||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Town of Hinsdale
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.