- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
19 N 29th St UNIT A, Richmond, VA 232234 beds, 1 bath, 1,371 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1859
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $142
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,371 sqft
- Parcel #: E0000579024
- Zillow Home ID: 117709166
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19 N 29th Street UNIT A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Church Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 233.3% greater than in Richmond, and 87% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Church Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Church Hill home values.
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292