19 Ocean View Ave, Plymouth, MA 023603 beds, 1 bath, 1,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $217,000
- Price/sqft: $194
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0032 B:0000 L:0001-38
- Zillow Home ID: 57209745
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19 Ocean View Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% higher than in Town of Plymouth, and 53.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02360 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Plymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02360 home values.
- 17 Ocean View Ave Plymouth, MA$246K211,764
- 9 Liberty St Plymouth, MA$329K41.52,608
- 11 Liberty St Plymouth, MA$250K311,612
- 5 Liberty St Plymouth, MA$246K311,430
- 132 Standish Ave Plymouth, MA$247K211,040
- 21-23 Liberty St Plymouth, MA$401K423,625
- 13 Liberty St Plymouth, MA$261K211,230
- 13 Ocean View Ave Plymouth, MA$215K21864
- 12 Nicks Rock Rd Plymouth, MA$286K31.51,848
- 27 Liberty St Plymouth, MA$288K212,131
- 19 Liberty St Plymouth, MA$483K233,456
- 8 Nicks Rock Rd Plymouth, MA$208K311,452
- 130 Standish Ave Plymouth, MA$286K31.51,964
- 16 Nicks Rock Rd Plymouth, MA$214K31.51,126
- 128 Standish Ave Plymouth, MA$235K312,137
- 134 Standish Ave Plymouth, MA$314K522,001
- 136 Standish Ave Plymouth, MA$244K211,227
- 11 Ocean View Ave Plymouth, MA$294K421,788
- 6 Nicks Rock Rd Plymouth, MA$239K41.51,889
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.