19 Parker St UNIT 1, Boston, MA 021292 beds, 1 bath, 1,002 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1875
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $489,000
- Price/sqft: $488
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Amenities \ Bike Path,Amenities \ Highway Access,Amenities \ House of Worship,Amenities \ Medical Facility,Amenities \ Park,Amenities \ Private School,Amenities \ Public School,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Amenities \ Shopping,Amenities \ T-Station,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Dryer,Appliances \ Range,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Appliances \ Washer,Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance,Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer,Assc Fee Includes \ Water,Assc Pool \ No,Basement \ Y,Beachfront \ No,Complex Complete \ Yes,Condo Association \ Yes,Construction \ Brick,Cooling \ Central Air,Disclosure \ N,Documents On File \ Floor Plans,Documents On File \ Master Deed,Documents On File \ Rules & Regs,Documents On File \ Unit Deed,Energy Features \ Insulated Doors,Energy Features \ Insulated Windows,Energy Features \ Prog. Thermostat,Exterior \ Brick,FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly,Flooring \ Hardwood,Heating \ Gas,Heating \ Hot Water Baseboard,Hot Water \ Natural Gas,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Insulation Feature \ Full,Interior Features \ Cable Available,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Management \ Owner Association,Master Bath \ No,Parking Feature \ Deeded,Parking Feature \ Improved Driveway,Parking Feature \ Off-Street,Pets Allowed \ Yes w/ Restrictions,Roof Material \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,Roof Material \ Rubber,SEWER \ City/Town Sewer,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Master Deed,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ Low-Rise,Terms Feature \ Contract for Deed,Type \ Condo,WATER \ City/Town Water,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Approximate,Year Built Descrp \ Renovated Since,Year Built Source \ Public Record,Year Round \ Yes,
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,002 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: W:02 P:02084 S:002
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59212282
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19 Parker Street UNIT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Charlestown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.4% less than in Boston, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
- Unit 3$441K311,012
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292