- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
19 Polk St, Troy, NY 121803 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,014 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 19.87 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1990
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 750 sqft
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,014 sqft
- Lot width: 553
- Parcel #: 380013500000070140010000
- Zillow Home ID: 84102958
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19 Polk Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12180, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.7% lower than in Troy, and 11.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 12180 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Troy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12180 home values.
- 631 4th St Troy, NY$87K622,132
- 629 4th St Troy, NY$88K311,316
- 2nd St Troy, NY$126K73.52,332
- 2nd St Troy, NY$116K422,068
- 637 4th St Troy, NY$154K------
- 627 4th St Troy, NY$97K221,440
- 623 4th St Troy, NY$81K522,244
- 639 4th St Troy, NY$87K311,250
- 562 2nd St Troy, NY$116K422,068
- 560 2nd St Troy, NY$97K622,640
- 566 2nd St Troy, NY$126K833,000
- 558 2nd St Troy, NY$107K42.51,672
- 621 4th St Troy, NY$61K721,936
- 556 2nd St Troy, NY$80K321,754
- 634 4th St Troy, NY--------
- 542 1st St Troy, NY$105K421,408
- 554 2nd St Troy, NY$109K621,752
- 632 4th St Troy, NY$109K531,953
- 619 4th St Troy, NY$70K421,980
- 552 2nd St Troy, NY$85K21.51,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!