- Lot: 2.97 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $299,900
- Price/sqft: $125
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Appliances Included \ Allowance, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, In-Law Access \ Lower Level, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Rec Facilities, New Construction \ Yes, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Contemporary, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Under Construction
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Parcel #: R06528
- Zillow Home ID: 109723575
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06424 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.7% increase for Town of East Hampton as a whole. Among 06424 homes, this home is valued 40.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06424, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.1% greater than in Town of East Hampton, and 4.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06424 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of East Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06424 home values.
|14 Portage Trl East Hampton, CT||$342K||3||2.5||2,374|
|10 Pecausett Trl East Hampton, CT||$429K||4||2.5||3,816|
|7 Portage Trl East Hampton, CT||$354K||3||2.5||2,770|
|9 Pecausett Trl East Hampton, CT||$368K||3||2.5||2,882|
|6 Pecausett Trl East Hampton, CT||$310K||4||2.5||1,978|
|8 Portage Trl East Hampton, CT||$312K||3||2.5||1,984|
|10 Portage Trl East Hampton, CT||$346K||4||2.5||2,460|
|9 Portage Trl East Hampton, CT||$352K||3||2.5||2,326|
|37 Daly Rd East Hampton, CT||$341K||3||3.5||2,580|
|13 Pecausett Trl East Hampton, CT||$369K||3||2.5||2,712|
|14 Pecausett Trl East Hampton, CT||$359K||3||2.5||2,950|
|13 Portage Trl East Hampton, CT||$350K||3||2.5||2,664|
|35 Daly Rd East Hampton, CT||$272K||3||2||1,799|
|43 Daly Rd East Hampton, CT||$163K||2||1||1,006|
|33 Daly Rd East Hampton, CT||$237K||3||2||1,377|
|17 Portage Trl East Hampton, CT||$358K||3||2.5||2,654|
|34 Daly Rd East Hampton, CT||$377K||3||3||2,928|
|40 Daly Rd East Hampton, CT||$360K||4||4.5||2,402|
|18 Portage Trl East Hampton, CT||$357K||4||3||2,472|
|26 Daly Rd East Hampton, CT||$313K||3||2.5||2,152|
Nearby Schools in Town of East Hampton
10, 121.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!