- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Views: 1,979 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $229,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $247
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Backup Generator, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Asbestos, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 928 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: M:55 B:606 L:027
- Zillow Home ID: 56635817
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $200-320K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Weymouth home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Weymouth as a whole. Among South Weymouth homes, this home is valued 22.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Weymouth, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.2% less than in Weymouth, and 78.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Weymouth home values rise more quickly than other regions in Weymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Weymouth home values.
|31 Prescott St Weymouth, MA||$736K||3||2.5||2,536|
|37 Prescott St Weymouth, MA||$618K||3||2.5||1,872|
|37 Prescott St Weymouth, MA||$403K||3||2.5||1,872|
|21 Prescott St South Weymouth, MA||$306K||--||--||--|
|21 Prescott St Weymouth, MA||$432K||4||2.5||1,768|
|44 Dolphin Rd Newton, MA||$1.54M||4||2.5||3,544|
|15 Dolphin St Weymouth, MA||$246K||2||1||864|
|5 Prescott St Weymouth, MA||$341K||3||2||1,350|
|36 Dolphin Rd Newton, MA||$1.16M||4||2||2,545|
|32 Prescott St Weymouth, MA||$349K||3||2||1,756|
|25 Dolphin Rd Newton, MA||$1.14M||4||2.5||2,181|
|484 Union St Weymouth, MA||$436K||--||1.5||2,160|
|18 Dolphin St Weymouth, MA||$539K||4||2.5||2,472|
|510 Union St Weymouth, MA||$323K||4||2||1,624|
|512 Union St Weymouth, MA||$410K||4||3||2,052|
|4 Concord St Weymouth, MA||$289K||3||1.5||960|
|480 Union St Weymouth, MA||$286K||3||1.5||1,462|
|502 Union St Weymouth, MA||$314K||3||1.5||1,080|
|516 Union St Weymouth, MA||$446K||4||2.5||2,130|
|27 Marine Rd Weymouth, MA||$284K||4||1||1,260|
Nearby Schools in Weymouth
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!