- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 1545 days on Zillow
- Views: 53,741 all time views
- 115 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1991 for $2,500,000
- Price/sqft: $1,346
- MLS #: 334897
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Tile, Other
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 580 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- County \ Beaufort, # Acres \ 1\4 to 1\2 Acre, Type \ Full Size, Appliances \ "Oven", AC \ "Central", Exterior Features \ "Gutters", Interior Features \ "Security Sys", Sewer \ City PSD, Water \ "City PSD", Interior Features \ "Many Closets", Appliances \ "Disposal", Interior Features \ "Smoke Alarm", Exterior Features \ "Irri System", Amenities \ "Leisure Trails", Parking \ "Garage - 2 Car", Interior Features \ "Fire Alarm", Exterior Features \ "Balcony", Floors \ "Stone", Style \ "Three Story", Interior Features \ "Separate Shower", Interior Features \ "Built-Ins", Amenities \ "Stables", Exterior Features \ "Courtyard", Appliances \ "Ice Machine", Interior Features \ "FP - Glass Encl.", Appliances \ "Double Ovens", Interior Features \ "Sound Sys Wire", Appliances \ "Outdoor Grill", Floors \ "Terrazzo", Interior Features \ "Sunken Tub", Floors \ "Pine", Interior Features \ "Steam Shower", Exterior Features \ "FP - Outdoor", Exterior Features \ "Outdoor Shwr", Appliances \ "Central Vacuum", View \ "Ocean Front", POA Fee \ "I $1016"
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,200 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R550 018 00A 0492 0000
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 68792975
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $2.6-6.4M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South Carolina home values will increase 1.5% next year. Among 29928 homes, this home is 1526.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 500.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29928, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.8% lower than in Hilton Head Island, and 3.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 29928 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hilton Head Island.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Hilton Head Island
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.