19 Regester Ave, Baltimore, MD 21212
Sold on 1/3/13: $250,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Townhouse:1,216 sq ft
- Lot:1,900 sqft
- Year Built:1952
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $250,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- CoolingCentral, Other
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow340
- Elementary SchoolRODGERS FORGE
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- High SchoolTOWSON
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth100
- Lot Width19
- Middle SchoolDUMBARTON
- Parcel #090902370080
- Roof TypeOther
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID36400136
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$250,590||$238K – $266K||-$490||$206||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,661/mo||$1.5K – $1.9K/mo||+$13||$1.37||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 21212 home values will rise 0.2% next year, compared to a 5% fall for Baltimore as a whole. Among 21212 homes, this home is valued 15.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 38.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21212 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.7% less than in Baltimore, and 75.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 21212 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21212 home values.
Neighborhood for 19 Regester Avenue
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Paul Laurence Dunbar High (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- Digital Harbor High (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
- William C. March Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.4 mi
- Heritage High (assigned) PK, 9-12 1.8 mi
- Stadium School (assigned) 6-8 2.2 mi
- Booker T. Washington Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.4 mi
- Vivien T. Thomas Medical Arts Academy (assigned) 9-12 3.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005