- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
19 Russell St, New Britain, CT 060524 beds, 2 baths, 2,563 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2002 for $130,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Balcony, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Open, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Victorian, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 2,563 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 76500019
- Zillow Home ID: 57753698
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19 Russell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06052 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.6% less than in New Britain, and 125.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06052 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Britain.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06052 home values.
- 35 Russell St New Britain, CT$223KStudio----
- 2 Park Pl UNIT 2 New Britain, CT$247K42.51,802
- 15 Lenox Pl New Britain, CT$178K422,662
- 4 Park Pl UNIT 4 New Britain, CT$242K31.51,413
- 1 Park Pl UNIT 1 New Britain, CT$261K42.51,802
- 6 Park Pl STE 1 New Britain, CT$129K----1,136
- 6 Park Pl UNIT 6 New Britain, CT$245K31.51,413
- 6 Park Pl STE 2 New Britain, CT$135K----1,224
- 6 Park Pl STE 3 New Britain, CT$160K----1,768
- 6 Park Pl STE 4 New Britain, CT$110K----691
- 3 Park Pl UNIT 3 New Britain, CT$233K31.51,413
- 8 Park Pl UNIT 8 New Britain, CT$246K42.51,802
- 5 Park Pl UNIT 5 New Britain, CT$271K42.51,802
- 7 Park Pl UNIT 7 New Britain, CT$238K31.51,413
- 10 Park Pl UNIT 10 New Britain, CT$249K42.51,802
- 9 Park Pl UNIT 9 New Britain, CT$248K42.51,802
- 12 Park Pl UNIT 12 New Britain, CT$246K42.51,802
- 11 Park Pl UNIT 11 New Britain, CT$269K42.51,802
- 14 Park Pl APT 2 New Britain, CT$85K11450
- 14 Park Pl APT 3 New Britain, CT$85K11450
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!