A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Views: 7,139 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $215,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $72
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,999 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:86 B:0001
- Zillow Home ID: 56906765
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $395-585K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01913 home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.8% rise for Town of Amesbury as a whole. Among 01913 homes, this home is valued 76.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 60.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01913, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Amesbury, and 41% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01913 home values.
|20 S Martin Rd Amesbury, MA||$410K||2||1||2,816|
|22 S Martin Rd Amesbury, MA||$345K||3||2.5||1,800|
|18 S Martin Rd Amesbury, MA||$313K||3||1||1,505|
|26 S Martin Rd Amesbury, MA||$400K||3||2.5||1,950|
|30 S Martin Rd Amesbury, MA||$301K||4||1||1,392|
|38 S Martin Rd Amesbury, MA||$372K||3||2.5||1,836|
|24 S Martin Rd Amesbury, MA||$472K||3||2.5||2,400|
|28 S Martin Rd Amesbury, MA||$326K||3||2||1,548|
|21 N Martin Rd Amesbury, MA||$296K||3||2||1,488|
|23 N Martin Rd Amesbury, MA||$293K||3||1.5||1,470|
|25 N Martin Rd Amesbury, MA||$319K||4||1.5||1,700|
|19 N Martin Rd Amesbury, MA||$316K||3||1.5||1,728|
|17 N Martin Rd Amesbury, MA||$336K||3||3||1,740|
|35 S Martin Rd Amesbury, MA||$316K||3||2||1,736|
|15 N Martin Rd Amesbury, MA||$309K||3||1.5||1,528|
|16 N Martin Rd Amesbury, MA||$387K||4||1.5||2,132|
|36 S Martin Rd Amesbury, MA||$291K||3||1||1,054|
|14 N Martin Rd Amesbury, MA||$285K||2||2||1,088|
|13 N Martin Rd Amesbury, MA||$315K||3||1.5||1,428|
|12 N Martin Rd Amesbury, MA||$259K||2||2||672|
Nearby Schools in Town of Amesbury
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-4 & ungraded1.3 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.