A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $248,000
- Price/sqft: $142
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,748 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:029.0 B:00027 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 58047872
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06333 home values will rise 4.4% next year, compared to a 4.4% rise for East Lyme as a whole. Among 06333 homes, this home is valued 16.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06333, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for East Lyme, and 25.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06333 home values.
|15 Scott Rd East Lyme, CT||$302K||3||2.5||2,532|
|21 Scott Rd East Lyme, CT||$316K||3||2||1,796|
|11 Scott Rd East Lyme, CT||$215K||3||2||1,242|
|23 Scott Rd East Lyme, CT||$349K||3||2||2,400|
|16 Scott Rd East Lyme, CT||$290K||3||2||2,046|
|27 Scott Rd East Lyme, CT||$590K||3||3.5||4,664|
|24 Scott Rd East Lyme, CT||$283K||3||2||2,215|
|29 Scott Rd East Lyme, CT||$309K||4||2||2,526|
|18 Scott Rd East Lyme, CT||$319K||3||3||2,392|
|20 Scott Rd East Lyme, CT||$259K||3||2||1,328|
|16 Scott Rd # A East Lyme, CT||--||--||--||--|
|Scott Rd East Lyme, CT||--||--||--||--|
|3 Scott Rd East Lyme, CT||$237K||2||2.5||1,737|
|31 Scott Rd East Lyme, CT||--||--||--||--|
|405 Boston Post Rd East Lyme, CT||$1.5M||5||8||12,000|
|4 Scott Rd East Lyme, CT||$229K||2||1.5||1,577|
|22 Scott Rd East Lyme, CT||$281K||3||2||1,767|
|33 Scott Rd East Lyme, CT||$208K||3||1.5||1,389|
|35 Scott Rd East Lyme, CT||$313K||3||2.5||1,768|
|35 Scott Rd # A East Lyme, CT||$340K||3||2.5||2,085|
Nearby Schools in East Lyme
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!